4drc V4 Wifi Fpv Drone Wifi Live Video Fpv 4k/1080p
4drc V4 Wifi Fpv Drone Wifi Live Video Fpv 4k/1080p Hd Wide Angle Camera Foldable Altitude Hold Durable Rc Quadcopter
- Brand Name: 4DRC
- Remote Distance: 100M
- Remote Control: Yes
- Package Includes: Original Box,Batteries,Operating Instructions,Charger,Remote Controller,Camera,USB Cable
- Video Capture Resolution: 1080p FHD,720P HD,4K UHD
- Controller Battery: 3 x 1.5 AA Battery (not included)
- Aerial Photography: Yes
- Control Channels: 4 Channels
- Material: Metal,Plastic
- Origin: Mainland China
- Controller Mode: MODE2
- Recommend Age: 12+y,14+y
- Dimensions: 27.5*25*5cm
- Motor: Brush Motor
- Plugs Type: usb
- Type: HELICOPTER
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Features: App-Controlled
- Indoor/Outdoor Use: Indoor-Outdoor
- Charging Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Time: About 90 mins
- Camera Mount Type: Fixed Camera Mount,Other
- Warning: as show
- Warranty: 15 day
- Certification: 3C
- 3C: Certificate
- Flight Time: About 25 minutes
- Model Number: 4D-V4
- Power Source: Electric
- Operator Skill Level: Beginner,Intermediate
- Feature 1: rc
- Feature 2: rc airplane
- Feature 3: rc plane
- Feature 4: drones with camera hd 4k
- Feature 5: fpv
- Feature 6: helicopter
- Feature 7: drone profesional
- Feature 8: fpv drone
- Feature 9: rc helicopter
- Feature 10: rc aircraft
- Feature 11: radio controlled model airplane
- Feature 12: radio control helicopter
- Feature 13: rc aircraft
- Feature 14: toy plane
- Feature 15: dron
- Feature 16: drone
- Feature 17: mini drone
- Feature 18: camera helicopter drone
- Feature 19: Quadrocopter
- Feature 20: drone 4k
- Feature 21: toys for boys
- Feature 22: drone with camera
- Feature 23: drone professional
- Feature 24: Quadcopter with camera
- Feature 25: drones with camera hd
- Feature 26: quadrocopter with camera
- Feature 27: 4k drone
Our model has multiple configurations: no camera（The version without camera can only use the remote control and cannot be controlled by the APP.）, 1080P camera, 1080P HD Dual camera,2K HD Dual camera,4K HD Dual camera. All are marked in our SKU and picture.
4DRC V4 WIFI FPV Drone WiFi live video FPV 4K/1080P HD Wide Angle Camera Foldable Altitude Hold Durable RC Quadcopter
Item NO.:4DRC V4
Gyro: 6 A XIS
Quadcopter battery: 3.7V 1600mAh lithium battery (included)
Transmitter battery: 3 x 1.5 AA battery (not included)
Charging time: 60-70mins
Flight time: 15-20 minutes
Drone weight: 94.8g (with battery)
Remote control distance: 80-100m
Camera:No Camera/ 1080P/1080P HD Dual camera/2K HD Dual camera/4K HD Dual camera(Optional)
Quadrilateral size: 27.5*25*5cm (The arm is not folded)
12*7.7*5.5cm (folded with arms)
– With a foldable arm, it is small and easy to carry.
– Has a high hold mode function to provide stable flight.
– With wifi function, you can connect to APP, APK system to take photos, video, and transfer images in real time through mobile phone camera.
– With gestures to take photos. mv music editing features.
– There are 3 cameras to choose from. Equipped with a 1080P/2K/4K wide-angle camera for a wide range of high-definition pictures and videos.
– No head mode, no need to adjust the aircraft position before flight.
– With a one-button return function, you can easily find your way home.
– Anti-interference uses 2.4GHz technology.
– 4 channels that can be raised, lowered, forwarded, retreated, left-handed, right-handed and 360° rolled.
– Six-axis gyroscope for more stable flight and easy control.
– The four-rotor body is made of high-strength and engineering-resistant plastic, lightweight and durable.
*Up/down, Forward/backward, Turn left/right, Sideward flight, 3-level flight speed, LED Light, Headless Mode, One Key Automatic Return, Altitude Hold Mode, WiFi FPV, Trajectory Flight, Camera/Video
1 x V4 RC Quadcopter((Can be choose no camera/1080P/2K/4K when order)
1 x Transmitter
1 x 3.7V 1600mAh lithium battery(Can be choose the battery quantity when order)
1 x USB charging cable
4 x Protective covers
2 x Spare blades
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User manual
We recommended to use our original V4 spare parts products. If the customer who uses the spare parts such as the battery of other merchants and to cause the problems with V4 drone, we will not provide warranty service.
Specification: 4drc V4 Wifi Fpv Drone Wifi Live Video Fpv 4k/1080p
Lucas (verified owner) –
The blades and its not stable on the air. It was flying un balanced.
The media could not be loaded. Hi 👋 all for this being a beginner Drone with camera 📷 it sure can move as i got to learn to fly them better but it won’t take me long to master this drone and move on to the bigger ones as this is smart to start off with a mini drone before u end up with a wasted expense with a broken big drone and one thing that is cool about product is it can be voice control which this my first time using a drone that can be voice control drone to and for this type of drone got 25 mins of flying time as u get two batteries 🔋 And that means I can have one charging up while I have fun with this drone..THANK YOU FOR READING MY REVIEW AND HOPE THIS WAS HELPFUL..🌁
The Tech Guy –
This is a small drone slightly bigger than your hand. Despite it’s small size it does have a lot of features found on larger drones including auto liftoff, auto landing, 720P camera and Wi-Fi controller.Overall the quality of this drone is good. You get extra rotor blades for repairs and two batteries for extended flying time up to 25 minutes. The handheld remote is good but requires 3 AAA batteries which are not included.The drone itself is small and lightweight. You can fly it without the blade guards however I would recommend using the blade guards at all times for safety and to minimize the risk of injury or damaging the rotor blades. The design of the battery compartment is good making it easy to swap out batteries.The camera is only 720P on this drone but works well and looks good. There is no SD card for recording video but you can take snap shots using the app on your phone.Other features of the drone include hand gestures and voice control … in my experience these are hit and miss. They work sometimes but not other.I like this drone and have fun flying it however I probably wouldn’t order it again for the following reasons.1 – The small, lightweight size makes it difficult to fly and navigate outdoors, especially if there is any kind of breeze..2 – Difficult to hover. While this drone is fairly responsive and easy to navigate it tends to drift and does not hold it’s position making it difficult to hover.3 – Cost. The price at the time of my review was $69.99 with $20 off coupon. While this is reasonable for all the features included with this drone due to the size and fragility this drone is really a disposable product. How long it will last will depend on how often you crash it or if it drifts and gets lost or stuck. To prevent loss or damage I would recommend flying it outdoors in a large open field and moderate altitudes.Overall this drone is fun to fly but will probably not last too long which is typical of these small mini drones
The media could not be loaded. The 4DRC 4DM3 Drone with 1080p Camera has an exciting design that makes it a bit unique in the category of Drones: it is a hybrid between a Helicopter and a Drone.Kids had a lot of interest in discovering this lovely toy. The documentation is well done; even if kids are anxious to see it flying right away, it is a MUST to study and learn first!Testing the Drone was a huge excitement – see video – and yes, sometimes crashes are happening :)The video and photo quality is good. There are in fact 2 cameras, and with one of the app’s buttons the image can be switched from one camera to another (front camera + back camera, taking images at 90 degrees) – see my video;The App is great, and I tested the voice control – it works perfectly! Kids are learning so many skills with this toy!The time to fly is about 10 minutes with each battery; recharging takes about 1 hour;We love it and will take it outside for a longer test, when the wind is not blowing.Recommendations for 4DRC:- find a solution to protect the blades and avoid little damage; it will make the drone more resilient;- find a solution to fix the battery (after severe crashes it comes out).All in all – we love this drone and have lots of fun flying it, and exploring the App!PS:Here is a list of things my kids took care of before each fly session:- make sure batteries are fully charged (for the helicopter and remote)- check the blades, make sure they are properly installed and fixed firmly;- place the helicopter on a perfectly horizontal surface; manually start to check if all blades rotate properly;- check the speed level: it is better to use the lowest speed so that on the first fly, direction adjustments can be made safely;- calibrate after a crash.
■ Background/unboxing:I have no prior drone experience, so I was eager to try this out.In the box, the drone comes with a remote control, 4 spare blades, 2 drone batteries, 4 frame protectors, an English/French manual, a micro-USB cable and a small screwdriver. You need to supply 3 AAA batteries for the remote control.Before the first use, you need to charge the 2 drone batteries using the micro-USB cable. The drone uses only one battery at a time the other one is a spare.■ Operation:It’s best to fly this in an area where there are no obstacles, I’m thinking at least half a football field. Also, this being a light drone (50 grams with the battery), the wind will carry it away pretty fast. So, it’s easier if you chose a calm day, especially for your first outing.When you first turn your unit on there needs to be a pairing between the remote and the drone. It’s a simple and quick operation. The manual is clear, and you also have the drone LEDs that give feedback.Although the instructions are clear, I was left at many times with unanswered questions that I think should’ve been covered.Before your first fly it’s a good idea to check in advance about how you’re going to land it. Fortunately, there’s a one key take-off/landing button that does exactly that and works well. So if like me on you first flight (it was windy) the drone takes off and starts crossing the field you can land it before you lose it or hit something with the touch of a single button.There’s also an app, iOS or Android, that you can download to not only control the drone but take pictures or videos. The drone remote has a phone holder for easier access to both. In order to use the phone app, you need to make sure that you’re connected to the Wi-Fi drone network – your phone will say it’s a no Internet network, which is normal.I found the app not all that intuitive to use and the printed instructions too succinct on the subject.■ Performance:Getting the drone to fly and land is simple enough. Getting it to go where you want takes practice, more than the few hours I put in it so far. I found the pictures taken by the camera to be very poor – they had bad definition and were over exposed. The video was better but not great.The drone emits the distinctive drone sound but it’s really not that loud this being a small drone.■ Wrap up:For a teenager or if you still have a child’s heart somewhere in there, flying a drone is just pure fun. This one has a few automated flight controls that make it easy to get started with basic flights, but if you want more controlled flights, you need to practice. I also found it easier to control the drone with the remote than the app which I find a bit confusing. The camera is a disappointment. Obviously there are better drones out there, but this one is affordable and comes with some little extras like a spare battery.
Don’t waste your money. Instructions are horrible. Calibration does not work. Setting up app is a nightmare. Took off once and crashed. Now it doesn’t sit level on a surface and won’t take off.
And don’t call me Shirley –
I picked this up for my son-in-law. He had once mentioned wanting a drone so when given the opportunity to try this for free, I scooped it up for him. I can’t say I really have much interest in this sort of thing and I am SO not the techie type, but we set it up together (he really did all the work) so that I could get a sense of it. I am still not particularly interested in it, but for a short time it was kinda fun to play around with and I love watching him have fun with it. Setting it up seemed fairly easy, though as I said, he did all the work, and using it seems pretty straightforward, though using it well definitely takes some trial and error. Whatever you do, I would suggest reading the instructions before you attempt using it, and flying it outside first is probably a good idea too. Unless you are an ace at this sort of thing, a crash or two is inevitable. So far, my son-in-laws biggest complaint is the battery; it doesn’t usually last as long as he wants to play 😉 He did say this wasn’t as fancy (my word, not his) as other drones he has seen, but given it is labelled “beginner” and considered kid friendly that wasn’t a surprise. Botton line? If flying a helicopter like toy while seeing the world through its eyes, so to speak, sounds like fun then this may be the drone for you. I was pretty impressed with what it could do, given it is considered a toy.
J L –
– This is a toy, not a drone that you’d use for taking scenic photos and videos. The ones for that would cost around at least $500 and up. So when you’re getting a drone at this price, it’s impossible to expect any good results from the camera and the flying experience.- The company did an amazing, but over the top, video demonstrating the capabilities of the drone. It looks like a $500+ DJI drone with amazing clarity, sharpness of the video quality. You’d be very upset if you believe the marketing video. In reality it’s nowhere near it. It’s a toy, not for the professionals. I don’t know if I should deduct the rating because it’s kind of misleading advertising.- The flying experience is fun and I was quite surprised by it. It will take some practice in order to operate it the way you want. I was really surprised at how stable it can fly and hover. In an indoor setting, it can never hover at one place but tends to move due to many factors, wind reflected back from the floor is one. But the trim control works very well. Just press the opposite trim if it drifts away. I haven’t had a lot of fun playing with toys like this for a long time.- The camera can tilt up or down MANUALLY. There is no motor and so you can’t move it with a controller or app. Have to turn the heli off, then manually adjust the camera. As for the quality, I already mentioned it in the first paragraph. It’s a toy for kids and so I can’t really expect quality out of it.- As for the app, you could use the app to control and fly the drone as well if you don’t have the controller with you, or the controller runs out of battery (3x AAA – not included). Just need to connect the phone to the drone’s own wifi signal and you can control it.- Overall, a nice little toy for the young adults, or just adults with a kid’s heart.
No name –
The helicopter lost contact with the remote after 30 feet distance and flew away. Cheap product, weak signal remote.
Gurjeet Hundal –
Horrible camera quality and hard to use. Not work the money if you are trying to use this more than once. Very finicky and cheap materials. I would recommend purchasing a different product.
Kyle Strome –
The drone is not the best as expected but I can’t use the camera since the app crashes everytime I hit the play button (even though it says it’s compatible with my device) so basically I have a drone with a camera I can’t use even if the picture quality isn’t the greatest (and I tried many apps to try to get the camera to work) overall I’m not satisfied with my purchase feels like I wasted my money expecting to at least be able to use the camera even the play store reviews of the app are not good be careful when purchasing
Great for beginners. Once you figure out how to fly it it’s super fun. The downfall is battery doesn’t last more then 10 min and the camera is not the greatest
Orville Applegate –